Chapel Walk, Padiham, Burnley
Offers in Excess of £35,000

  • Photo 1
    Chapel Walk Padiham
  • Photo 2
    Chapel Walk Padiham
  • Photo 7
    Chapel Walk Padiham
  • Photo 3
    Chapel Walk Padiham
  • Photo 4
    Chapel Walk Padiham
  • Photo 5
    Chapel Walk Padiham
  • Photo 6
    Chapel Walk Padiham

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


  • Chain Free
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Over 55's Complex
  • Shared Ownership

CHAIN FREE | TWO BEDROOMS | APPROX. 397 SQ FT | OVER 55'S COMPLEX | WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE | COMMUNAL GARDEN A very well maintained two bedroom apartment situated within an over 55's complex that is within walking distance to the Town Centre. For sale is a 70% share of the property with the remaining 30% belonging to Accent Housing Group. subject to approved criteria https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/shared-ownership-and-affordable-homes-programme-2016-to-2021-qualification. Other information... Parking arrangements: Allocated Vendors position: Chain free Council Tax Band: A Boiler Age: 10 years Tenure: Leasehold: Loft: Boarded Length of Ownership: 34 years


Entrance Hallway

uPvc entrance door providing access to the staircase which has carpet flooring, wooden hand rail and lighting.

Landing

Carpet flooring, lighting, power points, access to loft, built in storage, central heated radiator, telephone security door system.

Lounge

10' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.05m x 2.89m)

uPvc double glazed windows, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, power points, TV points, electric fire.

Kitchen/Dining Room

7' 4'' x 10' 3'' (2.23m x 3.12m)

Fitted kitchen units with integrated cupboards, drawers and shelves, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink basin, space and housing for various kitchen appliances, tiled splashbacks to the kitchen units, uPvc double glazed windows, carpet flooring, central heated radiator, lighting, power points.

First Bedroom

9' 7'' x 9' 6'' (2.92m x 2.89m)

uPvc double glazed window, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, power points, built in wardrobes.

Second Bedroom

5' 7'' x 7' 4'' (1.70m x 2.23m)

Built in storage, uPvc double glazed window, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, power points.

Bathroom

6' 4'' x 7' 4'' (1.93m x 2.23m)

Three piece comprising of bathtub with direct feed shower, pedestal sink basin and low level WC, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, frosted uPvc double glazed window, partially tiled walls.

External

Communal gardens and allocated parking.


Click to Enlarge

Request A Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

Chapel Walk Padiham
Burnley BB12 8JF
County: Lancashire
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: Burn0452
Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation OnTheMarket The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards NAEA